Heat Map Tracker wordpress plugin download
How to install Heat Map Tracker plugin:
- Go to Wordpress admin area and click "Plugins" and then "Add New" menu item.
- In the right panel (left top) you will see "Upload Plugin" button. Click the button.
- Next click the "Choose file" button in right panel (center).
- Select zip file of the "Heat Map Tracker" plugin located on your hard drive and press "Open".
- Click "Install Now" and the zip file will upload to your site.
- Now click "Activate" button to activate the "Heat Map Tracker" plugin.
We've tested following plugins published by: HeatMapTracker
Top Scored (Post page/Desktop)